• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do you think The characters look betterin the new outfits

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    [looks at Seeds of Platinum forum design] Yeah!! I only hope that you get some skis or something to get around faster 'cause it's kinda hard to ride a bike in snow. :)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hmm... The male character seems to look a bit less ridiculous with his Platinum outfit.
    The getup he wore in Diamond and Pearl was a little silly looking.
    (Though he just had to keep that hat, didn't he? -.-)

As for the female character (Dawn), I think she looks utterly ridiculous in that outfit.
    Those giant buttons on her miniskirt... Yeah. Plus, why is she wearing a miniskirt if it's cold anyway?
    (For all those Dawn fanboys I suppose...)

Overall, I suppose it was a bit more clever than the simple little headband change from R/S to Emerald, but I still don't think the sprites were made to their full potential.
    Then again, I really couldn't come up with anything better, so I might as well keep my mouth shut, eh? xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    i have never seen them... =/ if you don't mind telling me i will look and give my opinion.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Sep 11, 2011
    I really don't like the male character's new look, he looks like some pompous rich kid, to me - I think it's the scarf, it's not long enough, and it reminds me of one of those old fashioned neck ruffles, just in Pokemon style, it's weird. Yeah, I mainly just don't like the scarf. Everything else looks alright, though.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    [looks at Seeds of Platinum forum design] Yeah!! I only hope that you get some skis or something to get around faster 'cause it's kinda hard to ride a bike in snow. :)

No Skis sorry hun.

Yes, the outfits arre great, they seem more thought out than before.

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
    Years
    They're ok.
    Although apparently the male character stole some layers from the female's clothing, judging by how scantily clad she is. XD

Years
    Hm... I say I like the designs, but I've noticed all the player characters all have hats/bandanas/headband things. (Brendans white thing isn't hair.) I was hoping for a character without a hat. Don't ask me why. Dawn's outft seems the same to me, and rivals ourfit barely changed at all. But, Lucas , to me, looks like he's a prissy gentleman. xD

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Hm... I say I like the designs, but I've noticed all the player characters all have hats/bandanas/headband things. (Brendans white thing isn't hair.) I was hoping for a character without a hat. Don't ask me why. Dawn's outft seems the same to me, and rivals ourfit barely changed at all. But, Lucas , to me, looks like he's a prissy gentleman. xD

Watch it, whats wrong with prissy guys? lol

Yoshiko75

Shadow of the Night
    Years
    In my opinion, the characters look HIDEOUS in their new outfits. I especially can't stand Lucas' outfit. Really, what is up with that bulky scarf?? Lol

Years
    Well, I think the outfits look rather cute and much better than Diamond and Pearl. It also nice to see Dawn wearing more. The previous version didn't seem to have all that much.

Back