• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you turn the music on or off when you play Pokémon games?

Years
    I just usually play while listing to my ipod or watching tv or just while watching Tv or just in silence i hardly ever listen to the music it gets kind of annoying and repetitive

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Depends on what mood I'm in, but for the most part, I listen to the music. If I'm playing it out in public, I'll listen to my iPod and keep the game silent.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I keep the volume at it's highest whenever no one is around, and even if someone's around I still listen to it, but I prefer to lower the volume a bit.
    If I decide to turn it off I just play without music, but that rarely happens.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I always have my music off, seeing as I'm usually around my little brother who hates all noise except himself talking...

Unless I have earphones handy.

Years
    I listen to the game's music. I like to hear the Pokemons' cries. But I only listen to it at about 50% volume.

Back