• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you use modding aps?

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2015
    Good morning people. This time a gave weird question: Do you use mods for mobile games? Because last time i've been using for one game modded apk and it works really fine, but my friend told me that he got banned for modded apk, i want to use racing rivals mod but i'm not sure because i have really good account and i don;t wanna get banned. What do you think?

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Chance of using hacked/modded apks online would have a higher risk of being banned. For me, I just use those APKs to get lots of coins and play it on my phone and avoid anything online related because you'll get caught for having illegible amount of currencies, premium currencies and such

Back