• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you want to move Country?

Do you want to move Countries?

• Yes.

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • No.

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • I might have too.

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I don't, I love living in the US, I would love to visit other countries and I definetly want to move from where I live right now but not to any other country.

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    I'm proud to be an American...and if I could have dual citizenship in every country in the world then it would be easier for me to take over it...

Seriously, I will always live in America and always want to visit Europe on vacations...

Avenging Angel

Depression is my Reflection
    Years
    I fine in Kentucky. I think its quite peaceful when I read my books and write in my journal on top on a hill.

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    I really don't know if I want to move to another country. I've never even been out of the country, except for once before I could remember. Since my family just recently got passports, we might take a trip sometime, probably somewhere in Europe. One day I'd like to visit Germany myself after I learn more German, but I don't think I'd ever want to live for more than a little while in a non-english speaking country.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I'm fine in my country, but I do want to move out of Florida to maybe someplace up North @.@ Canada seems really neat~ I wouldn't mind staying there for awhile ^^

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Well, Canada is the sweetest place to live. My entire life, in one corner of Canada. o_O

As for moving.. I think that Australia would be cool. Go to the Hillsongs Australian Church. Wow, that'd be awesome. Open a shoeshop. (Sorry, not in Africa, Kj. xD)

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2011
    I really want to move to Vietnam. ^___~ It's were my parents come from and Canada is getting kind of boring for me. :| Yeah, I know I was born there... but still.

Years
    Even though I'm overseas right now, by the time I'm older, I'll be back in the States, hopefully. So I'll say the US instead of where I am right now. ^^;

Probably not. I like the United States. It may have its faults, but I don't think I could stand staying overseas by myself. ^^; Besides, the US is good enough for me! =)

Back