• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you watch Indiana Jones

Cyrus55

Whee ! done with scripter.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2012
    This Question I wanted to ask :
    Do you know who is the creator of Indiana Jones ?
    a ) George Lucas
    b ) Sam Raimi
    c ) Bob Kane
    d ) Bill Finger

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    George Lucas wrote, Steven Speilberg directed all 4. And I second the question asked by the above poster, why not just Wiki it.

MissMegano

not-so innocent saint
    Years
    Looks like the question has been answered. :)

I liked the third movie a lot. The first two were pretty good. Remember that cute Asian kid who drove the taxi or whatever? Love him!

Has anyone seen the fourth movie? I wanna know if it's worth it.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I didn't like the third that much. I found Indy IV thoroughly entertaining. There's a few WTF moments and you'll know them when you see them, but I think overall it's a worthy sequel.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    Oh, I love the first Indy movie, Raiders of the Lost Ark. It had lots of funny lines and lots of action. Although the bit at the end with the exploding heads still gives me nightmares.

As for the first post, in the words of Dr Jones, "You should have sent it to the Marx brothers." Everyone knows that George Lucas made it (well, the concept anyway).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2008
    i dunno why...nothing personal or anything...but indiana jones never seemed so interesting, but well its a legend!! :)

Years
    I have only seen Raiders of the Lost Arc and Temple of the Crystal Skull. Overall, I like them both. One of these days, I am going to watch Temple of Doom and Last Crusade, though for some reason I keep putting it off.

Back