• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you wear glasses?

oreobytes

super de duper!
    Years
    i'm the only one (other than my uncle) in my family who actually needs glasses for poor eyesight =[
    i'm nearsighted and getting worse and i have a stigmatism in one of my eyes and i'm starting to get one in the other...hahha
    but yea, i don't like to wear glasses unless i'm at home.
    i always wear contacts in public! <3

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    My eyesight sucks really bad. I used to wear glasses, but now use contacts because I can afford it and they make me look hawt ;D

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    I wear glasses, Contacts scare me. >>
    I feel like they will get stuck in meh eyes and I wouldn't be able to get them out.

So, I wear glasses. They actually make me look a lot better without them.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    The idea of putting some foreign item into my eye creeps me out. D:
    Glasses ftw >:]
    it makes me feel like a meganekko 8D;
    I might get contacts very soon though ;;

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Yup, I`m farsighted. I use them more at school. But then again, I forget them at home or I`m doing physical education, so I don`t really wear them all the time.

Last edited:

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Contact lenses creep me out, i dont like putting things in my eye.

Do they feel weird when you wear them?

Nah, they don't feel weird except the first week or so.

I've worn glasses since kindergarden, 6 years, and last year I started wearing contacts. This summer I switched to jade colored contacts instead of clear, and in the middle of the school year I changed to blue. And no, I'm not some rich kid that can afford $100 contats that are colored, my mom works for my optomitrist{sp?.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I wear glasses, and have been since Kindergarten, and I'm in high school now.

I refuse to wear contacts just because I think I look weird as hell without glasses, and the thought of putting -anything- in my eyes creeps me out anyway.. xD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes I wear glasses. I wore mine since I was twelve years old. Went through three pairs(my first pair broke when I was about eighteen. My second pair I got until I was twenty-six and they where so old. My third pair are new and I still wear them now). And quite frankly I look better with my glasses. I look totally weird without them. Plus I am blind as a bat without them, everything far away from me is so blurry.

So yeah I love my glasses. Sometimes when I am on my computer I don't wear them though.

Funny though that my parents don't wear them. Only my brother and me wear them.

Karonte

YAY PLATINUM IS HERE^^
    Years
    I dont wear glasses. Tough i can barely see

(In physics I read "A house is insulated by" as "Mary had a little lamb"!)

Back