• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*!*~DO YOU?~*!*~

~*!*~LINK MOVES?~*!*~

• ~*!*~YES~*!*~

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • ~*!*~NO~*!*~

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • ~*!*~SOMETIMES~*!*~

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • ~*!*~I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS~*!*~

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
  • In all 5 Pokemon mystery dungeon games, you are allowed to link up moves, the question is, do you link your moves?

I sometimes link my moves, I've learned how to do it last December so I guess you can call me slow

:t354:TG

dark_giratina

Being of Emotion
    Years
  • Yesw, ido link quite a bit.On mystery dungeon 2 i link my Ember and slash, usually takes off like 100 at least for anything:)

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    yes. all the time. if it wasn't for that, primal dialga would have owned my butt...

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • Sometimes. I made an awesome link on PMD: Blue

Bubble/Withdraw

Bubble was my most commonly used attack, so I had a really high defense all the time.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    In the 1st gen I used it quite a bit linking flamethrower and flamethrower. Was pretty effective no matter which pokemon I hit but with the limited PP I just had to watch out how many times I used it.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Yeah Linking moves was fun i did it too in all the versions.

Xashlei

Contest Nerd
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2009
    I did it in each version, but not for all members. Nasty Plot + Discharge ftw.

Ichigo Flash

Box-kun
    Years
  • I only really linked in Blue, I don't like to burn through the PP in Time. I always run out for my preferred attack and I think it's pretty unecessary most of the time.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Sometimes I do. Other times, I dont because it wastes your pokemon's PP easily. I mainly use it to link powerful moves to easily take down opponent pokemon.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I never tried it. :( I was paranoid about using too much PP with some moves and whatnot. I probably should give it a try, finally, when I play the next one.

I just hate wasting moves. XD;

Akatsuki

Ohai There!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2009
    Only for Primal Dialga. First time in 2 games. I never felt the need to otherwise.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • You know, there was a friend who linked Growl + Tackle, with Growl coming first. Guess what when a foe came into the room?
    *growl* *tackle* *"[insert name] fainted!"*

...Plus, it's a waste of PP and money, so I don't bother.

The Red Chain

I tried linking once and I really thought it was so freakin' awesome.
    But having PP limits and only 2 other moves to back you up after the link move's PP runs out, it can turn into a real hassle.
    You'll end Struggling the rest of the way through whatever dungeon you are in. D:

Back