• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do your friends know you like anime???

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hahahaha! XD .... *cough* sorry.... moments over...

Yes... they do... In fact if I stopped liking it they'd probably ask me if I was sick... I'm completly obsessed, and they know it. x3 Heck, some of them are too! and ALL of my friends like it.

Angela said:
    I never hide what I like because I feel if someone has a problem with anything about me then I would rather not be their friend anyway. I am just who I am and if they do not like it, oh well. I do not care one bit. To me it is best to just be yourself. Plus you have better chances of finding friends that like the same things that you like and that is more fun in the end anyway.

x3 Thats exactly the way I think about it... Thats why everyone that knows me know that I like it, even if they don't like anime themselves. Anime is such a big part of who I'am, that if they didn't know that I liked it, they wouldn't know me too well... ^^;
    And thats no way for friendships to be.... Besides, when I tell people that I like it, most of the time they end up liking too. So there! I've just made a new friend. x3

Last edited:

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
    I'm pretty sure most of my friends do, heck I'm pretty sure people I don't know, know I like anime, lol. Some like it, others don't, others think its cute that I do while others are like what the heck!? Personally I think this is a silly topic but I guess people have issues with this sort of thing so I'm not going to hold it against anyone. Little advice though, if someone doesn't like 'you' because you like anime well doesn't sound like much of a friend.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Eh no none of my friends know. If they did... they would probably die of laughing, or heart failure. They are all jocks, and not really tue friends in a way...

Ari-chan

hypnotizing
    Years
    My friends know I like anime. I don't have many friends to begin with, and most of my friends are from my anime club at school (which I'm the president of). Other people either don't know or don't care. I don't hide it either, even though I don't read in school that much aside from the anime club since I tend to doodle during my free time or daydream instead.

тoge-cнan

Ed~ <3
    Years
    Yes, they do. They call me weirdo. A feak. And whatever.

I don't hide it. 'Cuz I'm not ashamed of it. o_O; After all, it's not like ti's wrong to like anime. . . ._.;

Back