• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Doctor Who!

Cascade'A Stupidity

Biggest Muppet there is.
Years
    • Seen May 4, 2009
    I just have this feeling Matt Smith is going to be awful and drive us all away from doctor who forever and leave us with the bloody Sarah Jane 'Ventures.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Or maybe she does remember and her head blows up?
    I thought that'd be more entertaining to you. xD
    Oh that'd be entertaining for about two minutes. xD

Yea, but like Donna was my favourite companion of the three, mainly because they were mates… and not mates

That doctor who name guy said:
    I just have this feeling Matt Smith is going to be awful and drive us all away from doctor who forever and leave us with the bloody Sarah Jane 'Ventures.
    Nah, I'll still watch I actually preferred Eccleston. Sure David had the faces but I dunno I preferred Eccleston and the barely caring attitude he seemed to have when he actually cared a lot.

halo i liek ducter heww

No really, as I was telling Munna earlier, I burned through a delicious bag of fluffy puff marsh-mallows while I watched the marvelous doctor travel through time and space.

An awesome show indeed. So I am kidnapping this thread, and feeding it cookies till its plump.

[/smacked]

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • I LOVE Doctor Who!
    When I was quite young, I watched the repeats, and always longed for it to come back. I watched the ones with Tom Baker in the most.
    When it returned I was so happy!

My favourite companion has to be Donna, and my least favourite Martha. Yep.
    I watch the Sarah-Jane Adventures too, which I love, and sometimes Torchwood, 'cept I'm really not a big fan of 'adult' content that pops up a lot... *coughcoughepisodetwocoughcough*

I'm a fangirl of Luke Smith from SJA... =]
    Anyone else think Maria and Luke loved each other? Because personally, I do! ^_^

Doctor Who has become my life, along with Pokemon and Sonic the Hedgehog.

What's people's favourite monster? Mine's the Ood - Check out my username XD
    Love them to pieces!

I died when I watched Blink. I died even more the second time, so... Never again. I watched it on the night before my birthday! D=
    Scarred for life, I still get nightmares... =|

xX

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • My favourite companion has to be Donna, and my least favourite Martha.

Good on you!I feel the same honest!
    I'm a fangirl of Luke Smith from SJA... =]
    Anyone else think Maria and Luke loved each other? Because personally, I do! ^_^
    Same here! I swear they had like a crush on each other.That was why he was so upset when she left(sarcastically).

Back