• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Doctor Who

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    I have no idea, but I loved Jack - he was such a contrast, compared to Ecclestone - and I'd like to see him again. Though... I'd rather not loose Mickey. xD I really like him

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    It's Eccleston.

It would be good to have him back. I don't like how close the Dr. and Rose are, it was never like that in the old ones, and when they have to break apart, when she leave, it's going to be different. However, when Jack's there, it sorts split them apart a bit.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Digital Mage said:
    I think that the character Rose is really... really bad. If she was written differently, & had a better actor it would work.

Yeah, with her use of slang at every possible moment.

"How are ya?" and all that crap. >>

----------------------------------]

I have a new theory.

I've been thinking about it today, and I think this "parallel earth" isn't actually earth at all. I believe that it could be Mondas. As I'm sure that the BCC wouldn't want to change how the Cybermen were made. I think this because Mondas was Earth's twin, before it floated away in the space. So, it could be a parallel twin, couldn't it?

I also, think that Mickey will die in the next episode. And they Rickey will take his place in the Tardis Crew. Some of you may have noticed that Christopher Eccleston kept calling Mickey, Rickey; this could be because on the parallel "earth" it was Rickey with the Doctor.

Something like that~

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    *covers eyes*
    I didn't see the end of the Cyberman episode, I'm still trying to find someone who video-taped it... xD

Billie Piper is a nice girl, and a good actor, but she's very full of herself, which often leads to her over-egging her lines. I think the closeness between the Doctor and Rose is...like, not a bad thing... because Rose is a typical modern british girl, and any girl with any self-confidence at all (which Rose seems to her bags of) would try and get close to a guy as cool as Tennant. In my opinion, of course.

Years
    Captain Jack is going to star is his own spin-off series called Torchwood, which is scheduled (I think) to air this October on the BBC. K-9 is also getting a spin-off, not sure about Sarah though.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    DoubleWide said:
    Captain Jack is going to star is his own spin-off series called Torchwood, which is scheduled (I think) to air this October on the BBC. K-9 is also getting a spin-off, not sure about Sarah though.

Yeah. Isn't it suppose to have sexual content, too?

I have a new theory, I think that Mickey is going to stay in the Parallel World, and the Ricky dies.
    I have read that, in the final two episodes it's about the Cybermen and the Daleks. So, I think that they Cybermen are going to find a away to get out of the Parallel world and come to ours. I've also heard that "The Master" is going to be in it. We're thinking that he is going to be the one behind the Cybermen and Dalek war, and that the Timelords are still around.

So, I still think that this world is Mondas, and in 'The Tenth Planet' Mondas was Earth's twin, and that it drifted away, I think this is what has happened here. And it's going to have drifted back to our Universe by the time The Doctor lands next time. And, it's also said, that Davros, is coming back.

We aren't sure as to whom 'The Master' is, but it could be the one who has created the Cybermen in last week's episode.

And, on a funny note. The Cybermen creator in last weeks episode, is in a wheel chair, because has hurt himself during filming, so, they changed the script!

shaun0505

45... no...6
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    I don't think the Daleks will be back in this series, which is a shame as I loved them.

Loads of people have told me I'd make a good Doctor,... well you never know...

shaun0505

45... no...6
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    Wierd I didn't think they'd be in this series.

Did anyone see the Impossible Planet? That was a great episode I loved it!

The_Khan

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2009
    Re:

I used to watch Doctor Who all the time when I was a little boy. I haven't seen it in years.

Back