• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dodrios as Chocobos?

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
  • I thinl it would be cool if there were minigames and side quests in the Pokemon games using Dodrio like chocobos from Final Fantasy. You could get lots of cool items and money that way, and there will be a lot more to the game then just catching them all. What do you think?

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Yeah,that would be a really cool idea ^^.I think it would be great.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • I think it depends on the Chocobo.
    My estimates:
    Yellow-no
    Green-a challenge, but probably not
    Blue-a challenge, probably yes
    Black-Yea
    Gold-Watchout!

And minigames like this would be pretty cool in Pokemon

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • That is a cool idea...Chocobos look a bit faster though because they only have one head. I would like to ride on a Dodrio though.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • I think this would be really cool. Maybe we should talk to the makers and see what they think. Maybe they have thought about this already, but hey, they haven't done it yet, so we should suggest it.
    Don't you agree?

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Well, the only real mini-games in Pokemon are the ones in the Union Room - the skipping one, and the Dodrio one. I'd like to see some more in the way of variety, so I'd love for this Chocobos idea to come into action.

Side note - Please do not double post. Use the edit button if you want to add to your post.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • Mr Cat Dog said:
    Well, the only real mini-games in Pokemon are the ones in the Union Room - the skipping one, and the Dodrio one. I'd like to see some more in the way of variety, so I'd love for this Chocobos idea to come into action.

Side note - Please do not double post. Use the edit button if you want to add to your post.
    huh? i was talking to different people in those posts, next time I'll quote them.

Years
  • haha, guys u so crack me up! dont be like Nintendo Pokemon Creators saying stuff like Pidgeot can fly at Mach2 and Raichu has a Power of over 10,000volts :) wonder what Dodrios and Dodo's special are.....

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • I just said it woul dbe cool to have sid quests and mini games in the game boy games that involved rifing dodrios as Chocobos, everyone was going off topic. THIS IS THE TOPIC! Dodrios being used like Chocobos in the game!

Back