• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Does anyone have a GMAX Hattrem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2023
    Warning in advance. This is my first thread and i didn't know if this was the right place to place it.

For context: For the entire month of march this year, there was a wild area event that had a Glitched hattrem with a Gmax symbol. this was the only way to get it if i'm not mistaken. i don't know if it's able to be traded, but if anyone has a spare and wants to trade, that would make me extremely happy. I do have have extra Milcery's with an Gmax symbol or i got some extra legendaries or mythicals or anything else you want that i can give.

Thanx!

-Kietje

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2021
    Kietje I have this Gmax Hattrem at lv20 if this is still relevant
    Not sure if this is permitted by the rules but I'm more likely to be found on Pokémon Showdown as ThrohValencia

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back