• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does anyone have Pirated games?

Fox♠

Banned
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I have a few pirated NES games lying around somewhere. Didn't know they were pirated before I brought them, but after getting half way through a Sesame Street Puzzle only to be greated by Ernie's well, little Ernie it kinda clicked that it wasn't legit.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Well sweeties, I have the Pokémon "Diamond" pirated cart. Not the Diamond we know, but the hack of Telefang. That's about it sweeties. x3

I <3 collecting pirated games since some of them are rare, and their fun to laugh at how terrible they are. XD

Cloud_85

Templar Patriarch
    Years
  • My country is the second best on pirates after China XD. So ALL my ps1 and ps2 games are pirates (1$ each) and also my friend have wii so we play SSBB in japanease...

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I think the Sonic one you mentioned is called Somari.

There are some interesting pirates out there. Mostly, SuperNES and Genesis downgrades to NES. They're unplayable but the novelty of it is hilarious. Unfinished levels, half a game, etc.

Some are unique though, like Kart Fighter. Street Fighter with Mario characters on the NES.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • I don't have any pirated games, Although I had one. Its not my style. However, Games that don't need CD's, unique cd-keys, registraion etc. I allow my friends to use and install, even though its illegal

Are ROM's consider pirated software, cos if they are then I have some...

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • Well sweeties, I have the Pokémon "Diamond" pirated cart. Not the Diamond we know, but the hack of Telefang. That's about it sweeties. x3

I <3 collecting pirated games since some of them are rare, and their fun to laugh at how terrible they are. XD

I also own that.
    Funny story.. I was young and I sent my dad to buy me pokemon Gold.
    When Dad came back, he had a big grin on his face expecting be happy and all. He had bought me Diamond!

I knew it wasn't the right game, but I didn't figure out that it was the wrong game until later :P

Commander_Latios

The man of Eternal Boredom...
    Years

yeah, it seems like a lot of people have that. But fortunately, i didn't buy it. somebody gave it to me after buying it on ebay and then finding out it was crap. and remember, kids, pirates are bad. We say no to them. (heh, words to live by. Good going, Zel.)

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • I apologize, but what are pirated games?
    If you take a look at the emulation section here, you'll find several hacks of pokemon games for example (like FR)

Pirates (or just nasty people :P) put these hacks on flash cards and sell them to people who don't know any better.

It's for that reason Nintendo is against hacking.
    They think that we like to hack so we can sell our hacks. Idiots..

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
  • If you take a look at the emulation section here, you'll find several hacks of pokemon games for example (like FR)

Pirates (or just nasty people :P) put these hacks on flash cards and sell them to people who don't know any better.

It's for that reason Nintendo is against hacking.
    They think that we like to hack so we can sell our hacks. Idiots..

Well, I'd never BUY the hacks (as it doesn't make sense) but I have a few ROMs, from SNES only. Frankly because I'm unable to aquire them anyway else.

Back