• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] does anyone know how to hold this event?

etique

etique
Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    I want to hold a type of event in which when the player goes through a puddle of poison, their pokemons lose hp, pass through lava, my pokemons lose HP or have some negative status. does anyone know how to do? I searched and didn't find

Years
    • Seen today
    You may need to program your own terrain tags so that the effects you desire will happen with every step on that terrain. Using events may use up too much memory if your map has a lot of poison/lava terrain. If your terrain causes a status affliction, make sure to check if the affected Pokémon can suffer the affliction as certain types are immune to certain status afflictions or if the Pokémon already suffers an affliction.

If you know how to program your own encounter types, you may define a different set of Pokémon appearing on your new terrain. E.g. Grimer, Muk, etc for your poison and Magby, Magmar, Slugma, etc for your lava.

Back