• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Error] Does anyone know how to solve?

etique

etique
Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    someone please need help, my rpg maker whenever i try to open any of my games this error appears. Does anyone know how to solve?Does anyone know how to solve?

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
    Years
  • "Filename is nil."

Since you're on Load Screen, seems like you forgot to add the icon for the pokemon(s). Try to delete the save file or just add the icon for the pokémon.

etique

etique
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    nothing changes, the error happens before continuing the game or creating a new game

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    It seems you edited some PBS data and now the game cannot load your old save. You need to delete your save manually by going to the folder "C:\Users\USERNAME\Saved Games\Pokemon Essentials Gen 6" (you replace USERNAME with your PC's username) and deleting the file "Game.rxdata".

Back