• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does anyone know if teh Diamond and Pearl Arcs for Pokemon Special (or Adventures)...

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
    Anyone knonw if DP special (or adventures if that's wat ya call it) is going to be posted on the net or am I just gonna have to go buy or sneak into a book store and read the manga?

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Just buy it yourself. Then you don't have to worry about its presence on the net

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    but it if u can find it lol
    i just bought my 1st eva manga 2day lol XD
    1st arc of pokemon special :P

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    I don't think it's published yet. There are summaries of them already online, though.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    wat do ya mean there not published?! they sell translations of them at barnes and nobles!!

I think you have DP Special mixed up with DP Adventures. The Dp Special manga has been released, but only in Japanese, so if you want it you'll have to go to a Japanese book store.

DP Adventures has already been released in English.

Soooo they are two completely different manga.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    If it doesn't look something like this, then no, it's not the most famous Pokémon manga.

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
    If it doesn't look something like this, then no, it's not the most famous Pokémon manga.

oh... then wat the hell is this?
    Does anyone know if teh Diamond and Pearl Arcs for Pokemon Special (or Adventures)...

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    oh... then wat the hell is this?

Allow me to explain thoroughly. Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Adventures is a manga by Shigeketsu Ihara. It has nothig at all to do with Hidenori Kusaka's Pokemon Special manga.

I wonder if Mr. Ihara knew this would happen when he made this manga. This has confused so many people. Although if you had the right information you weren't confudsed. I don't know how many times this was explained to people.

Okay so the main thing is that manga up there has nothing what so ever to do with Pokemon Special DP arc.

I sure hope your not confused. Actually that wasn't that thorough.

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
    Allow me to explain thoroughly. Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Adventures is a manga by Shigeketsu Ihara. It has nothig at all to do with Hidenori Kusaka's Pokemon Special manga.

I wonder if Mr. Ihara knew this would happen when he made this manga. This has confused so many people. Although if you had the right information you weren't confudsed. I don't know how many times this was explained to people.

Okay so the main thing is that manga up there has nothing what so ever to do with Pokemon Special DP arc.

I sure hope your not confused. Actually that wasn't that thorough.

I am no longer confused and thank you.

Back