• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Does anyone still play HG/SS?

DLL

Years
  • I do! I'm currently doing a youtube playthrough of Pokemon Heart Gold haha. I prefer it to black & white mainly because of the pokemon following you, disappointed that it wasn't included in black & white...

But yeh, currently enjoying going back through Johto :)

Years
  • Since i'm not a big fan of Black/White i recently been playing alot of HG, i was just wondering if anyone is still playing HG/SS because i feel like a bit of a loner haha.
    I'm just waiting for a remake of Emerald so i need something to keep myself busy :D

i still play soulsilver 4 same reasons and do u hav a girl ralts cos i NEED one real bad

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
    Years
  • I Have heartgold and i was planning on restarting it sometime soon so i can transfer some pokes to black/white and so i can trade with people who dont have pokemon black or white.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Of course I still play SS/HG! My favourite game! But I liked Black/White adventures. But I play more my HG than my White, and the one of the reason I like HG/SS is because the Pokemon follows you!

me too :) i Like pokemon heartgold/soulsilver because the pokemon follows the trainer .. and there 2 regions in HS/SS ..

why dont they make a game with 5 regions :)

Back