• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Interest Check] Does anyone wanna play one of the following rpgs...

Days
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Edit: Games Cancelled for now.. Ill make a new thread if I want to run it again. Mods you can delete this thread.

I'm running either Ad&d, d&d 3rd Edition, or a Classic Traveller game. If anyone is interested and you're nice, reply here. Once I get like 5 players here I'll complete the party on roll20 and we can play.

After we run one of those games, cause I'm a newb... I can also run either a Pokemon RPG or a Sailor Moon RPG for anyone interested.

The-Tao-Magic.jpg

Last edited:

ExodusLite

I wanna be the very best...
    Days
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I'm not really experienced in those categories... but I'll play for 3rd Edition!

Days
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    513-HLnz-JNr-L-AC-UF894-1000-QL80.jpg

Alright this one it is... 3rd Edition.

A Magical World with psionics and magic artifacts. Full of treasure, you might start digging.

I'll provide the books in pdf form for players. Welcome.

We need to get about 4 more players. 10 players in total, from roll20.

Days
    • they/them
    • Seen Nov 28, 2023
    If you ever end up running AD&D or a 1e/BX retroclone, I'd be interested.

Sorry this game didn't work out - I know it's tough finding players.

Back