• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does anyone want to see the mew lucario movie

fatso

Extreme Gamer
Years
  • Hey does any one want to see this movie cause i have it and im already working on uploading it.

Pm me or just let me know in here if you do, once its finished uploading ill post the link, it will be in two parts, its in austrailin but it has english subtitles and really good quality

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Alot of the people on here have already seen the Japanese version a long time ago...
    As for the english dub, I'd like to see it when it comes out, but I have a feeling that'll be awhile... T-T

After you upload it though, you can go post the links on the 'Episode/Clip Requests' thread, because some people on there have asked for it...

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I've seen it in Japanese, but I really want to see it in English.
    September 18th eh? Thats far off

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
  • wow... i can't seem to dl it on bitorrent.. wonder if there's a direct dl for it? or can u pretty please upload it? *nudge nudge* + *shining and hopeful eyes* (LOL)

please do upload it... even if it's in jap.. wanted to watch it so much, but my computer's too lag to permit download.. (sobs)

fatso

Extreme Gamer
    Years
  • im trying but my comp is all slow cause i have all kinds of stuff uploadn' and download'

if it will work right thani will have it up by 12:00 am Sunday eastern pacific time

EDIT: oh yeah rememver its in 2 parts so it takes awile and i can only do one at a time so be patient

fatso

Extreme Gamer
    Years
  • sad news im afraid every time i try and upload somtin goes wrong the files are 800 megabytes+ and i cant find a good uploader

Last edited:

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
  • o.... hmm... if you ever get to upload it, so pm me or sth okies? thxs.. and all the best in your uploading.. hopefully, nth goes wrong again.. lol XD

Back