• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does anyone watch Bleach?/Anyone heard of it?

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I think there is already a thread like this.Well I have four issues of the manga.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    That thread's kinda old so I'll let this one slide ^^: I've seen about 8 episodes of the anime and I've got the first 7 volumes of the manga, I should be getting volumes 8-13 soon I hope.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    What do you mean? This thread was started just YESTERDAY it's not old in the least bit Oo

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Blue is right and I was the first one to reply to this thread yesterday when it was a new thread.Anyway are you a fan.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    You don't need to spam up this thread like that. Just ask what it is, don't put that huge "no" or whatever it was.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Yeah he is right.It is the same only that the main character did not get hit by a car in the beginning.

Back