• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does anyone watch Macross-F?

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
Years
  • As you may or may not know, it is the 25th anniversary of the Macross series (known as Robotech to the West), and they've created a new series called Macross Frontier. Personally I thought I wouldn't like it, but I'm surprised how much I'm really liking it! I initally just started watching it as a filler between seasons of Gundam 00. Anyone else watch it, have thoughts on it?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Best show out there this season. I've only seen some of Macross 7 before and was glad that I didn't really need to know too much about the franchise history, other than the initial war. The series has some really innovative mech designs and the animation of the characters is pretty interesting, certainly doesn't fall into the usual jar of generic anime designs.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Macross Fronteir, as Ryou said, is probably the best this season. I mean it combines Mech, Music, and Romance...something I don't think anything else could do well and make it one of the best new animes out this year.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Robots, pop idols, music and a triangle relationship.
    Stays true to all the previous Macross (although I've only seen parts of the original.)

I couldn't help but hum along when the local bakery was playing Triangular non-stop.

Back