• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does anyone..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miya902

Twitch Streamer
    Years
    Does anyone know who thiat person is next to May?
    Does anyone..

https://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b357/Mana-san/Pokemon screenshots/advancedopening16.jpg

Pokemon Master 4ever

Kazuma kicks ***,like crazy...
    Years
    the person next to May is actually Drew,he's also training to be a pokemon contest Master. Every contest May enters,you'll see this guy appear n sometime Harley too.

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    another person you should also know would be harley (don't have his picture though).. a tall guy with purple long hair, and is kinda gay (but cute ^^)

Pokemon Master 4ever

Kazuma kicks ***,like crazy...
    Years
    the japanese Dub,they call him shuu. I sometimes call them by their japanese Names. Visit Absoluteanime.com for the japanes names for your favorite characters.

If you see some coordinator with a Cacturne,Banette,Ariados,Octillery n Wigglytuff.He also wares a hat that looks like the top of a cacturne's head,most of the time he would take snap shots of another coordinator he met and tell them lies just to win the contest.As I read he's a flameboyant.

visit Serebii.net for his images and bio.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    waregreymon said:
    what kind of queston is that. Eveyone knows who drew is!

Theres alot of people who aren't up-to-date with the anime.
    So you can't blame her.

But yes, Drew is awesome.

He's been in the show since 2003, when Pokemon Advanced started. ^^

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Thats Drew/Shuu, one of May's rivals. When they first met Drew was mean to May, but now he likes to help her, but not in an outfront way. As of the current standing point of the dub episodes, he has: Roselia, Masquerian, Flygon . Hes a top coordinator, and made it ot the finals of the grand festival

Blaze Dragon

Blazes of Wisdom
    Years
    As everyone said, he´s Drew. He is one of May´s four rivals (with Harley, Saori and Jessie), and he was mean with May when they known, saying that she wasn´t good at contests, but praising her Pokemons. Drew has a Roselia, Masquerain, Flygon and Absol. He won at least 10 contests, became 2nd in the Hoenn Grand Festival and 8th in the Kanto one

Miya902

Twitch Streamer
    Years
    Pokemon Master 4ever said:
    well miya did you miss alot of pokemon advanced episodes,if so then thats y u dont know who Drew(Shuu) is then.

Thanks everyone that really helps.
    And to anserwer your question Pokemon Master 4ever. I did miss a lot of Pokemon. -_- I stopped watching it at the begin of the Hoenn adventures.

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    awww.. you should continue watching.. I mean, you adore Pokemon too right (I assume..), otherwise, you won't be here XD

Years
    Thank you, Drew for not letting the continuity lens overpower you. Hee. It happens.

Anyway, the answer is solved and you can squee about Drew on your own time. Locking.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back