• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does Ash Ever Go Back For His Old PKMN?

Miguel RC

Ultimate Weezing Master
Years
  • Yea, i really dont remember Ash going back for his pokemon, dumb moron always releases his pokemon instead of using his box =/ i liked Pidegot :surprised

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • Hes seen everyone but Butterfree and Pidgeot. I miss them, but I understand why he let them go....

Miguel RC

Ultimate Weezing Master
    Years
  • I wish i remembered the name of the Episode but i can't but anyways Ash and gang are back in Virdian Forest or close to Pallet Town. They find a group of Pidgeys being attack by Spearows and one leader Fearow, Pidgeotto trys to help and doesnt give up, he evolves into Pidgeot and takes out the Fearow, Ash releases Pidgeot to take care of the Pidgeys

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • He only releases his Pokemon when he thinks he's doing the right thing. Don't call him a moron for that. =/

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Except for Butterfree, Pidgeot, and Squirtle (groan), he didn't really release them. He just let other Trainers hang onto them. I've actually seen him use some of them in choice battles.

For instance, he used Charizard to lose the Johto League. (Kind of ironic that Charizard also lost the Kanto League for him as well...)

Miguel RC

Ultimate Weezing Master
    Years
  • SBaby said:
    Except for Butterfree, Pidgeot, and Squirtle (groan), he didn't really release them. He just let other Trainers hang onto them. I've actually seen him use some of them in choice battles.

For instance, he used Charizard to lose the Johto League. (Kind of ironic that Charizard also lost the Kanto League for him as well...)

When it comes to Pokemon, Ash makes horrible decisions

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • The episode where Ash releases is called "Pallet Party Panic". I wish he woulda kept it, but it had to protect the Pidgey and Pidgeotto in Viridian City.

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
    Years
  • Miguel RC said:
    Yea, i really dont remember Ash going back for his pokemon, dumb moron always releases his pokemon instead of using his box =/ i liked Pidegot :surprised

-_-; No bashing of Pokemon Characters, please. Against a rule.

Anyways, Ash did the right thing. =/ I mean his Pokemon wanted freedom. You're free. In the games, it's different. -_-; The Pokemon don't have feelings there. Just in the anime.

-digs up something-

Pidgeot: Pidgeot wanted to leave the group to help his fellow Pidge's. THE BIRD WAS HAPPY TO LEAVE, F' CRYING OUT LOUD. And if you think for one moment it was happy to leave just because it hated Ash. -WRONG- It wanted to leave because it has to help the others... crying at the end of the episode

Butterfree: Hm? How can you start mating if you can't leave your pokeball? Butterfree wanted to mate with the Pink one so it left. Simple as that. It was crying at the end of the episode too. o.O;

Primeape: Wouldn't know why it left. o.O; Never saw the eppy.

Charizard: It wanted to be stronger. Stronger like the other Charizard's. Ash raised it with care. v_v It loves Ash too... but it comes back every once in a while.

Lapras: It met with its mother, Ash let it free since he knew that it was the right thinf.

Squirtle: Ahem. A leader has his duties to perform, no matter what. Even if he/she quit, there's still a link between Pokemon Leaders and members.

All others: O.o; They either wanted to grow stronger.

If you hate Ash just because he left all his old pokemon (except Pikachu- the the rat) at Oak's lab just because he doesn't care, you're wrong. o.O; Again.
    Ash wanted a whole new start... I read that Ash has Pikachu use weaker attacks then usual...

And Ash does use his box. x_x; Where do you think Krabby, Muk and others have been trasnported to? The zoo?

Luis Kazuya

*EngAged nEwb in WeBbin*
    Years
  • Asher said:
    Primeape: Wouldn't know why it left. o.O; Never saw the eppy.

And Ash does use his box. x_x; Where do you think Krabby, Muk and others have been trasnported to? The zoo?

Primeape left in Episode : Primeape Goes Bananas

- It went because a hardcore fighting pokemon trainer aksed from Ash to have it trained for the Pokemon No.1 Grand Fighting Prix. It is also in the eppy that Ash and Primeape finally became friends coz Ash shield ed a attack from Machop against it in the fighting ring. OTHER FACTS: Primeape became the Top Fighting Pokemon in the No.1 Grand Fighting Prix.

Larvitar also left- EPISODE UNKNOWN TO ME
    - It left with its mother, Tyranitar!

Beedrill left in: Bug Stops Here!
    -LEft with Casey, the Electabuzz Crazy Fan!

Haunter left in: forgot the NAME??
    -Left with Sabrina to make her laugh and smile!

Raticate
    -Not exactly was released but was traded back for Butterfree.

Asher

Years
  • Miguel RC said:
    Well Sorry, I never knew peoples opinions where so hated here :\

I never said that. All I said is don't bash characters in the anime. You can call them anything. =/ But plese Refrain it here. You can't just call Ash dumb, moronic, idiotic, stupid beyond imagination or anything like that. A little 'stupid' here, or there is okay. But not over the top. =/

And erm ... Haunter never was Ash's Pokemon. He was free. =/ Explain how Haunter could go anywhere without the pokeball ruling him.

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    what i dont understand is in the newest series pokemon advance why dosent he just get his good pokemon and win every gym not take foreva with a really rubbish tailow he just got

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    >.> Ash believes in a whole new start. Playing a New Game, in GB terms. o.o; And Ash's Pokemon are leveled way over the top. So, I guess... you know, he likes to turn around and turns into the Newb Trainer again. =/ Though Pikachu will never leave the group.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • This is becoming an uber spam thread... *sigh* If you don't like something, go complain to the anime storyline writers rather than throwing insults around that may get you flamed.

Asher

Years
  • O.o; I don't think this is 'uber-spammish'. Possibly a bit insulting, but not SPAM material. x.X;

And I wasn't flaming. o.o;

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Off-topic talk is also the same as spam, people. That goes for those of you that complain about a thread having spam on it. And that is an actual PC rule, not one that was just made up by users who don't like someone's post.

Anyway, Ash changes his Pokemon to stress the Edition changes. He'll do the same thing in the next Region. Just, not necessarily right in the beginning. (That WAS stupid of him...)

Ash is the naive, pseudo-hero of Pokemon. Everything happens around him and his being there doesn't necessarily influence things. But his naivete' makes him entertaining to watch, when he's not taking it to extreme stupidity... (They're behind you, moron...)

SnoreBolt

Charged Up Snorlax
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 19, 2005
    I remember a joke:

Graveler: GRAV.. GRAV.. GRAVELER..

Ash: *Takes out Pokedex* What kind is that?!

All in good fun.

Back