• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does it exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2016
    The chupacabra is a mythical cre- Oh wait, it's pokemon, alright. I've been wondering and searching but never found a FireRed/LeafGreen hack with higher chances of encountering/hatching a shiny pokemon. I'm not fond of the new generations and don't enjoy them but I love it that You can play with shinies, in my 13+ years of pokemon gaming I've probably never even seen one on my gameboy! (maybe I did when I was 9...) so I ask You community, have You ever seen one that had boosted chances of shinies to reasonable levels? (Not like all shinies or 10%). Thanks in advance.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Hey dude!

Ok so this thread doesn't go here, this is for non-Pokemon chatting. You want to go to the ROM hacking section further up the page. I've spoken to the mods there and they've asked me to tell you to ask your question in the ROM hacking DCC :)

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back