• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does this... look like this***?

Does this... look like this***?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    Do you mean the layout of the website? Cos if so.. No.. they're completely different (couldn't you notice yourself?) >_>

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • Like the person above me said, the 2 site layours are completely different so I see no need to change it. RijonAdventures eh...looks interesting enough to have a look at *bookmarks for later use*

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
  • I think he's talking about the News Title Header colors...That's the only thing near "similar" about the two layouts...although the colors are very different, and its not like these two sites are the only ones who post news like that.
    Also, I think he was talking about the navigation area as well...but meh?

Last edited:

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • Okay, um, did you seriously create a thread asking how to disguise your theft? That's really disgusting.
    It's blatantly obvious that you stole the layout from him (in fact yesterday it was almost identical to his site, not that it isn't now, but it was even more so.).

Your other thread was closed, I honestly don't understand why you'd think this wouldn't be.
    Aside from that, there's absolutely no content except some horrid Bravehost forum. (Which makes this a forum portal.)

Don't bother complaining about this thread being closed. Or creating another one until you actually have content. (and hopefully a layout that wasn't pilfered).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back