• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Domin-8 Spriting

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Hey guys and gals. It's Domin-8 here, formally known as Sun_Ce A.k.A Unoriginally Funny A.k.A coreystranick.

Anyway I've been spriting for awhile now, I leave here every once in awhile and come bak alittle better. I plan on posting most of my stuff here, note that I don't do alot of pokemon stuff anymore so don't shoot me.
    It is nice to see something other then fusions and recolors though too. Anyway here is some of my work.

Ok recent work:

RPG Maker Sprites:
    Do not use any of these as the ywere a request for my friend Lonewolf over at charas-project.net If you want to use them ask him.

Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting

For my friend fisherson over at charas-project
    Domin-8 Spriting

Older stuff
    Revamps
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting

Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting

Fusions:
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting

Random:
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting

Last edited:

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    I used colors from gameboy, and it is a revamp using shiny colors. I'm not working on those anymore, I really don't care about them they are about a year or two old, no point to rework them. Thank you for you input though. Thank you

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    meh you should work on lugia (eyes and back and tail) they are supposed to be purple/blue too :/ and butterfree is more a recolor that a revamp cuz you didn't used his real colors..

I am getting sick and tired of you telling members the completely wrong thing.

It is not a recolour, it's a revamp, it's shading and outline is R/S/E style, it's a G/S sprite, therefore it's a revamp.

Considering every "revamp" you've ever produced is a basic recolour i find this even more annoying.

Pretty nice stuff Sun, you've come a long way since I first saw you here. I like the RPGM sprites, they're pretty cool, but maybe subdue the colours a little more?

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Yeah, I'm still trying to get the colors right on the dorr, hard to make a gold color.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Duller/browner yellows then a mid tone yellow and then white, i'll whip you up a qucik palette if you want.

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
    I am getting sick and tired of you telling members the completely wrong thing.

It is not a recolour, it's a revamp, it's shading and outline is R/S/E style, it's a G/S sprite, therefore it's a revamp.

Considering every "revamp" you've ever produced is a basic recolour i find this even more annoying.

Pretty nice stuff Sun, you've come a long way since I first saw you here. I like the RPGM sprites, they're pretty cool, but maybe subdue the colours a little more?

i beg you pardon but ever seen a normal butterfree (no shiny) with green eyes? :/

Anyway i try to help, dont get me wrong :l

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    I'll get the shiny sprite, it has green eyes. I revamped it using shiny colors
    Domin-8 Spriting
    see straight from pe2k.com

Oh foxhound I would love a palette, thanks.
    UPDATE!: Found some older stuff while cleaning out my photobucket
    Revamps:
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting

Fusions:
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting

Random:
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting
    Domin-8 Spriting

Last edited:

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Domin-8 Spriting Ok on this I only did the new ddrape (the half circle) it is all custom, the window (custom), the see through doors, and the little gold thing you see next to the long drapes. That is a border that goes around the building, you can see it in use on the rof top as well there. O I also did the burgundy colored walls, plus what you guys already saw.

Bag0n

Bagon Trainer
    Years
    The Japaneese-looking sprites look professional nice work! Are you about to make a ninja like game or something?

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Jsut about everything on the right I made minus the poster, and the door edits. The top right wall I made, everything else was premade, but no I'm not making a game, I'm helping a friend of mine out with all his stuff.

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    >cough< it wasnt for the excelent workmanship of this sock sprite... i would brand you crazy... ^_^
    im just kiddin... great job on it!

(Keep Spriting!>
    Domin-8 Spriting

Back