• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] done, please delete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I have a speed boost Torchic for trade in exchange for a Meltan if you're interested.
    Home: FQNNRCUUZPFA

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2020
    Bumping this up! I edited the first post with the new list of Pokemon I'm looking for and what I have to offer.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2020
    I'm getting a message saying "you can't trade pokemon because there is a problem with your trading partner's pokemon"

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2020
    It won't let me trade the marshadow for some reason. I do have a keldeo I could try

I'm getting the same message on your Keldeo. Did you get them through events? The only info I'm finding on that trade error is that it blocks pokemon that aren't legal.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2020
    I'm getting the same message on your Keldeo. Did you get them through events? The only info I'm finding on that trade error is that it blocks pokemon that aren't legal.

They've been sitting in my bank forever. I've never hacked a mon so they should all be legit.

ChampionYimir

Yimir!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2020
    I have a spare Marshadow if you'd like them. Id really like the shiny Solgaleo. I also have two shiny Mews! Id be done to negotiate though if you're interested

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2020
    I have a spare Marshadow if you'd like them. Id really like the shiny Solgaleo. I also have two shiny Mews! Id be done to negotiate though if you're interested

I'd love to trade for the Marshadow! I'll be around for the next few hours if you're available to trade. =)

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2020
    Hi. Did you possibly obtain a Zeraora? That is my last one for the national dex. I would love to trade or tt for it if you did. I have Vicitni, Genesect, Tornadus, Raikou, Xerneas, Marshadow, Dialga, Reshiram and Volcanion from the events
    Then I have Cresselia, the Swords of Justice, the Regis, Legendary Dogs, Lake Trio, Heatran, Groudon, UBs and Zekrom non-event playthroughs.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2020
    Sorry, I still don't have a Zeroara so I can't help, but best of luck finding one!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back