• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Don't Drown Mini Challenge

Manio

Pokemon: Auburn Sky Creator
    Years
    I'm not accepting anymore entries. So, this is it! Get in your final scores and let's dish out the prizes...and it seems we only have 1 Prize a Shiny Palkia.

Years
    Easy to tell,there's no way someone is gonna get a 100 battle streak
    100 Game winning streak isn't that hard. Now you mention this challenge you remind me of my Infernape Pwns BT tour with my friends. I made like 200 win streak. My friend hacked to 9999 but anyways, yeah, 100 isn't hard if Palmer doesn't freckin Crit you all the time. I was so happy. Oh well, I reset that Pearl game and started again today. I'd like to enter but I don't know what to enter with. I'll try with a Feraligatr. OK? Never used Water types or a Fera in BT so it might not be as high as 200. Especially if Fera can't faint. Besides, I get annoyed when Palmer keeps Critting me. Ok, can I still enter the BT with legendaries though? I was thinking Zapdos. Or does my whole party have to be non-legendary.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Celebi? The rules are that you enter with only your water Pokemon, nothing else (except Bidoofs, or something, to fill slots). Also, Manio already said that he wasn't accepting any more entries. Also, I think Feraligatr might be taken. :|

EDIT: Oh right, no Legendaries either.

Last edited:

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
    Celebi? The rules are that you enter with only your water Pokemon, nothing else (except Bidoofs, or something, to fill slots). Also, Manio already said that he wasn't accepting any more entries. Also, I think Feraligatr might be taken. :|

Holy crap, thats like a triple rule breaker.

Matt-O

The King's Shadow
    Years
    OMG the battle tower is stupid. I've got a 7 win streak going, but I don't think I'll get much farther with Swampy. Both times I've tried, the very first person had two Grass types.

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
    OMG the battle tower is stupid. I've got a 7 win streak going, but I don't think I'll get much farther with Swampy. Both times I've tried, the very first person had two Grass types.

I noticed that.
    The tower picks out types your Pokemon are weak to.

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    I haven't won more than one battle >.<
    I'll have a better score by tomorrow, if you can wait that long...

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Yeah, the Palkia is legit. I caught it myself. >:(

It's cloned, though.

Also, according to Manio, no more entries are being accepted. :|

Manio

Pokemon: Auburn Sky Creator
    Years
    End date is tommorow at 12noon so prepare to get cranking out those scores. And we need some more prizes...

I'm gonna donate a prize you cry-babies. Actually I'll donate the last 3, make it fair. And yes there's no more entries...also expect to see a new challenge tommorow after this current one.

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
    End date is tommorow at 12noon so prepare to get cranking out those scores. And we need some more prizes...

I'm gonna donate a prize you cry-babies. Actually I'll donate the last 3, make it fair. And yes there's no more entries...also expect to see a new challenge tommorow after this current one.

Do a psychic challenge!!!!

Back