• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Dunno if I'd want to be a Nobody or not...I mean, you get awesome weapons, but that's about it

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

the gameplay on Days is amazing

the controls, once you get used to them, are easy to use

I had trouble with Super Mario 64 DS, but now I can easily play it, same goes for Days

play anything long enough, and you'll eventually get good at it

Look at Kid Icarus: Uprising...

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

They that hard to get used to, that's not why the game gets the reception that it does (it's actually not that far removed from the other Kingdom Hearts games in that respect).

Having said that, if you like Days that much, I'd love to hear what you think when you play the others.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

OR ALTERNATIVELY, TO THE EMULATOR DOWNLOAD LOCATION.

WHICH IS TOTALLY NOT WHAT YOU SHOULD DO, KIDS. EMULATING VIDEO GAMES, EVEN IF THEY'RE OLD AND/OR TOTALLY UNAVAILABLE, IS 100% EVIL AND WILL GET YOU INTO JAIL AND ALSO HELL.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

GameCube games in full HD are also very awesome.
BUT NOT WORTH THE EVIL IT DOES TO YOUR SOUL. EEEVIIILL.

GETTING POKÉMON EMERALD ON YOUR SMARTPHONE AND BEING ABLE TO SAVE IN-BATTLE, HAVING MULTIPLE SAVES, AND SPEEDING THROUGH GRINDING MAY SOUND AWESOME, BUT TRUST ME, IT IS NOT WORTH THE ETERNITY OF SUFFERING.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

NEVER COULD GET GAMECUBE EMULATORS TO WORK, BESIDES, I LACK A CONTROLLER THAT WOULD PLAYING IT NOT A PAIN

AND I TOTALLY DON'T HAVE A GAMEBOY ADVANCE EMULATOR THAT CAN PLAY GBC GAMES AS WELL

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

74965%20-%20animated%20caps_Lock%20luna%20shouting.gif

BECAUSE IT'S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR WHEN WE HAVE TO SPEAK IN THE ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back