• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
  • How so??? o.O

is this guy

Spoiler:

Looks like this one

Spoiler:
    ????

You're a curious cat..take care ^.^

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

I think it has something to do with all of the pyrotechnics at their shows and in their videos actually. A lot of the time they are shirtless and so on.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

They're pretty much all manlet Asian guys as well. I find this difficult to masturbate to.

As for korean girl groups, don't like them at all. I can just about stomach the language through male voices but the girls are just annoying.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Pop-singer is a profession that requires perfect autotuning, a pretty face/body and some dance moves.

There, fixed it.

I find nothing special in these kind of groups as well - k-pop and j-rock and the likes of that. Both the voices and the backing track (not sure if it can be called "instrumental" in most cases) make me want to bury my head in the soil around Pripyat.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back