• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I know I'm not using New Directions on Chrome. I just... don't remember what it was. Chrome is up with all my Dreamwidth stuff, but I'm too lazy to go over and make a new tab and everything.

Symphonia has been an obsession for more than five years. It's just didn't show from time to time. ♥

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I've only had FT for two, sob. If only I had taken an interest in it when it was first released.

Also looking back I find it interesting how in 7th-8th grade I was obsessed with a character who had black hair tied back into a ponytail and had tan skin. Now look at my latest bishie o3o /I should name all of them at some point to figure out how many of them I love

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
    Years

I don't really know that much of other animes besides Naruto and Pokemon. So, what is Symphonia?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Tales of Symphonia is a very popular video game in a very popular series and also has an ongoing OVA adaptation and is one of the few, if not only game of the series to have a sequel (not counting Phantasia). Ask Tara for more info. o3o

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It also has a manga adaption, as well as some Drama CDs. But, of course, the Game is the main thing. ♥

I'm in class right now. :v

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

IT IS DONE.

It probably has a million and one grammatical errors. BUT IT IS DONE. ♥ I just hope everything is okay. ;w;

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Greatings DLTMS0, have a WIP.
    Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

I should but a graphics tablet, how much do those things cost?....I presume it's like all electronics and varies a lot so I'll rephrase, how much for a decent enough one?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I still want a tablet :< ...Which is funny considering I can't draw very well XD;

@Tara: Geez that's a long personality. /wait why am I talking Lyra's is just as long

But I like how he's a panpipe! I hope he gets accepted~ (And actually, I just recently posted Hibiki's app. for GB. Oh timing, how I love you XD;)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I still want a tablet :< ...Which is funny considering I can't draw very well XD;

@Tara: Geez that's a long personality. /wait why am I talking Lyra's is just as long

But I like how he's a panpipe! I hope he gets accepted~ (And actually, I just recently posted Hibiki's app. for GB. Oh timing, how I love you XD;)

I hope so! I'm mostly concerned about his ability as a weapon, but as long as that is sound to the mods, I think it'll be fine! ♥ And yes, timing!

Ahiru

♫ just a duck ♫
    Years

...So I get on PO to see how active PC's server is, and what do I see? A server for a Fairy Tail club. With eight people in it. /PC's server only has three members, sadly

I like trying to use Pokemon I've never used before, though there are always some exceptions. /Eeveelutions

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
    Years

I'm not that great at drawing, considering I'm a graphic artist. XD I'm only good at Photoshop at the moment. But, I work on my drawing every now and then! (One reason why I do not need a tablet. I want me iPad.....:()

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back