• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I'm probably going to pick that up when it's finished. I should finish B Gata H Kei and Beck soon so I'll need a new long one to start.

Long shounens ending, Bleach has just started it's last arc, although it'll probably be a rather long arc.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

And this war feels like it's almost over, Naruto has powered up again and Sasuke is approaching as of the latest chapter. If this is the final battle I wonder what will replace the pair when they're gone.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

who knows. another shounen jump series, more like. but idk which. rossu spoke about one, but i forget the title.

now what I wonder if when my super-long shounen (detective) series will end lol.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I know of a couple Jump series I've spoken of: Bakuman (not Bakugan), AnE (Ao no Exorcist)... If anything it would probably be another action series, so Bakuman is definitely out...

Fff first chance on the computer today. Had to do a bunch of Physics problems that were due today.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It should NEVER end. Just because it's the one long running shonen series that people are not hating on lolz. xD

Pfft. Ain't that the truth. I'm looking forward to know which three characters that got a phone call (one of them by Vermouth) are actually from the Black Organization. please be Sera please be Sera

I'm hoping that my beta is able to clear this thing up with my weapon ability soon. Somehow I knew it was going to happen. :v

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Ah yes, Bakuman will probably be over soon, will be sadder than losing Breachi and Naruto combined. AnE is a monthly series that moves at snails pace, there is potential for it to be good in the future but I dunno.

If a current Jump series were to move into the top 3 I would expect Toriko as it's popular over there, dunno about the other one. Perhaps that Isin one? I have onlyread the oneshot so I don't really know what it's about.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I'll be sad when Bakuman is over, too ;; Hey wait Jump could totally run Crow or PCP or Reversi or Detective Trap or--/brick'd

Ugh, still over 150 chapters to go before I catch up on DC XD;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I want the next chapter. ;w; Tagakiii.

I should consider taking out my contacts tonight hurrdurr.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years

Oh yeah; thank you very much Tara! /late from yesterday ;;

I'll probably read more of Conan on Friday~ Just finishing up AJ.

[/MANATORY AA5 EXCITMENT]

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

OMG Classroom of Truth. Almost forgot about that one. /sorry person who reminds me of Matt Engarde

I still have a few finished series I need to finish, haha |D /Rave, for starters

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm making my way towards beating Investigations again. I'm not sure how many times I've beaten it. I know I only beat the last case like... twice because fffff. But the other cases I've done a couple times lol.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I swear everyone but me uses that stupid, annoying, overused acronym for "laugh out loud" but me. The hell's so great about it anyway. /pet peeve and sole opinion that only I have, prolly

Ahhh, I'm bored. I mean I could do more Pokemon Tower Defense but the principal may come in and I don't want to take any chances. PC's PO server is dead too, and I bet Ever Grande City's is as well.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You don't want to hear me in real life then. </3 But at this point it's starting to go for half the things I say.

I'm simply waiting for time to pass by before I go to pick up my siblings from school since they have an Early Release today.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

People who use that acronym in real life... brb piercing my heart with a pen.

Ah, Pokemon Tower Defense helps...unless I don't catch a Pokemon I want, fff. /will get a Vulpix

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's one of those things that I do when I'm around people I'm close to, and we're joking around and all that jazz. But usually irl it's more "lololol" or "trololol". just saying 'lol' is weird and awkward. Yeah I don't get it either, but it's best not to question.

Though, now that I think about it, I think it might just be an inside joke with my sister. ♥

But hell. "lol" ain't the only thing that I know would be offensive/annoying to people I'm not close enough to...~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back