• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Mod Say Anything! (Four words rule, remember)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018

It's pretty obvious what my gender is though~ :3

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years

Most people believe I'm a girl. But how do they know I'm a girl? Just because my username is that of a female character doesn't mean I'm a girl ; ;

Years

We can't help it. All Touhous are girls. T_T
    Even the only guy is Bishounen:
    Spoiler:

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years

But that doesn't mean I'm a girl ; ;

My main account has a guy in their theme and is paired to a guy (with a feminine username), but it doesn't mean my main account is a guy DX

So, Fia's thought to be female, Zuzu's thought to be male... Actually, everyone knows Zuzu's female regardless ^^'

*is gonna change name to Suika Ibuki on the 18th*

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years

Actually, I'm copying Goodies, who became Alice., as in Alice Margatroid XD

And hey, I was gonna take Cirno's previous username "Cierra" and make it mine (since Fia and Cierra are both from Riviera), but... XD

And "Suika" is taken, so why not go with "Suika Ibuki"? Oh, and Flandre Scarlet was taken too. By one of Alice's friends >.>

*new love for Suika* She's my best in SWR, so what can I say? XD *still needs to get IaMP*

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years

You mean like Rin, jpp8? XD

Mm, I don't know if my siggy represents me or not XD

Aw, I wanna use create.swf to make a Touhou character of myself, but IE6 won't let me >.>

Years

My theme change is due in about... Five posts that count. I've got the next twelve or so planned out with four of them already made. School lets your mind wander.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years

XD

Plus, when you can simply get a pre-made Touhou character on create.swf...

But of course, there is the exception of the avvie XD Can't wait to see who you use next, Jiggly P :3

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    How has a moderator or another ranking of staff not replied in twenty six posts since the last reset? This won't do. :[

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back