• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Mod Say Anything! (Four words rule, remember)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018

Well, he's no longer idle. Expecting post soon.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018

Nick, You were not supposed to take the bait. >:

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Well, as iruchii/Superfairy said up there, I've been working on my homework (by that, one question) for the past 3/4 hour or so [while idling this thread :p] but then that idiot up there took the bait and ruined it all >> bleh...ah well, .....well, a statement in red is a statement in red....

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years

I think I've seen Digi post here a couple times, actually :3 You might've just been off, Scooby Gummibaro~

I wanna call you Scooby now D= If Adam gets to be Stitch, then you should be Scooby.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years

I'll add it to my list of exotic nicknames. But what will happen when I change my theme (which won't be soon, as I absolutely love this).

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years

... I'll probably still call you Scooby XD I've never seen Adam with a Stitch theme, yet I call him Stitch anyways~ (though then again, with his username and all, it makes sense, especially since that's where he got it from...)

Though I might eventually go back to calling you Gummibaro anyways~

'Course, I have a trillion zillion nicknames too. But that's only because I've got an alt.

Hmm, so, like SAE, I could be ZAE... =D *shot* Kidding.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back