• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

/augh. gave in and now has edgey icons in photoshop. doesn't know weather to switch or not.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

Play Ace Attorney Investigations, PIXY. I'd say he's less of a douche in that one.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    16. ohai. i made a thingy. to celebrate five generations of POKEYMANZ. and its theme size too.

avvie thingy:

siggy thingy:

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

I like it. However, what strikes me odd is the fact that in the backgrounds of each one, it looks like it would go gradually darker. But the final two-three of each starter type, it seems to be the same color. I'm confused on what you're trying to do with the backgrounds because of this. XD;

Carbuncle

Ruby Light!
    Years
    20. yeah, i noticed that too. but i set the saturation levels exactly 20 apart for each, and when i checked it, the second to last was at 80 while the last was at 100. i guess the difference might just be hard to see? its hardest to tell with the green ones.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

I guess I should have phrased that differently.

He's still a douche, just less of one. xD;

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

I'm tired. Maybe I should go to sleep with the Sky Shaymin plush I won at the amusement park I went to. (b'')b

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back