• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
    Years

I wanna get back into the 'present' in my game so I can have Kitty the Butterfree back on my team. :(

Pamela

The immortal Rey-in-training~
    Years

I love the first one, Tara <3

Oh, and now I've discovered my number 1 reason for liking the Fairy Tail anime. Nothing to do with the voice actors, and nothing to do with them making Natsu look so damn hot in color.

The music. Seriously, go through, like, one episode, even if it's one of the more laid back ones, and the music sounds so Irish/Scottish <3 It calls out to me~~~

/might have Irish blood, definitely has Scottish blood

I'll buy the OST if I have to (once and if it gets released, which it better >.>).

Ru

Years

|D

Music always makes things be so much better~

Which is why my laptop needs to give me back my sound. >:(

Years
    46. Funny, that's probably my #2 or higher reason on why Clannad made such a big impact on me as well.

Save on your own server and yaddah, yaddah, yaddah. I didn't even try to render the bottom part.
    Spoiler:

Pamela

Years

I didn't even need the bottom to begin with, so it's all right, Mini-Jordan.

Thanks <3

I swear, though, Rave and Fairy Tail have such kick-ass BGM ;_;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

OF COURSE YOU WILL SILV. FOR I AM YOUR MOTHER.

XDD If ya wanna use one, Silv. Go ahead. c: -will offer to make icon as well-

Pamela

Years

If you're Silv's mother, and I'm your pair...

OHCRAP, does that mean Letty's my daughter? O_O

I don't think her mother irl would like that idea.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You'll somehow be her Mother/Cousin. I dunnow how that works. XD;

Looks like it, Jordan. :o

CyberDreams

Cybernetically Incorrect
    Years
    55. He's so dreamy, teaching me CSS shtuffz. D:

Looks like I can't change names for my alts...well that's darn tootin'.

Pamela

Years

Wait, what?

Sheesh, that stinks >.>

/needs to go delete all posts with alts. now

Maybe I shouldn't have posted that blog entry then :/ By the way, where does it say so? Edit: Not. Cool. Dave. Time to make more email addresses and alts. then.

Oh, and...

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Last edited:

Pamela

Years

I think they're allowing it if it's to switch back names. So you two can still do it.

But dammit, I REALLY didn't want to make any more alts. This is rather ridiculous >.>

/I honestly hope they don't mind my complaining in most the deleted posts my alts. made

Anyways, no verdict on the banner? D:

Ru

Years

Where does it say that we can't change our alt's names? ._.; -will go back and edit Jordan's/Ru's name to Miniryu if that's the case-

Looks good, Natsu-pie~ <33

Years
    Just a little heads up. I'd like to make it very clear that this privilege is not for your abuse, especially where alts are concerned. There is NO VALID REASON to need to change the name of an alt unless you're switching the name with your main account, and all you guys are doing is contributing to the stress we have to put PC under to make the changes. For this reason, all of these requests are denied. And, if any more are found, they will be denied as well:

Not sure if you'll be grandfathered in; probably not. I guess all we can do is switch names.

Natsu, if you go to the full quote, m a r i o n e t t e has a surprise for you.

Pamela

Years

It's like, second-to-last page. Or you can just search Dave's last posts to find it. Or you can look at what Mini posted.

Geez, and to top it off, my dang grandfather is yelling at my dang grandmother AGAIN. This happens EVERY SINGLE NIGHT.

I would be swearing so hard right now, but I'm trying to refrain using a certain swear word that could get me banned >.>

Ru

Years

Alright. So hopefully I'm safe with giving back your name/changing my name to 'Ru'. Though perhaps I should be selfless and change back to Miniryu. :x

D: D: -huggles Natsu-pie- ;~;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back