• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015

I forgot about my MAL oAo
    i should like, update it or something

owww i hurt my finger on a needle arrrrghhh

Akari

Man
    Years
  • 17. It doesn't have much going for it as of this point. I wonder how they're going to fill all the holes and expectations in the 6 episodes remaining.

Akari

Man
    Years
  • 20. Jun Maeda took a temporal leave because he was exhausted from working on Angel Beats!, so 2nd season is probably out of the question.

I'm still dreaming of another Key adaptation by KyoAni. :'U

カゲボウズ

「なかないで」
    Years

I still cried from Naoi's tale though D:

And honestly, I was hoping that the battle would span a couple of episodes XD

I wanna see Fairy Tail dubbed. Just so I can laugh at how bad they did the dubbing. Though watch the dub actually pwn.

Akari

Man
    Years
  • 23. So how's everyone enjoying the Angel Beats! yaoi? Hinata x Otonashi 4eva, derp derp.

And I heard After Story somewhere. I should bother that one rich guy to watch it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back