• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

But 5 cm per second is liked by the more avid anime watchers on here. I'm surprised FT actually got votes from people other than me or Tara XD

Geez, Touhoumon Emerald is challenging. Tenshi (first gym leader)'s ChibiTenshi is level freaking 17. And that's the first Puppet she sends out. Not to mention I started with ChibiMarisa because I love Marisa and ChibiSakuya wasn't the "Water starter" (it's in quotes because ChibiReimu = Normal, ChibiMarisa = Electric, and ChibiSakuya = Ice; CR has Bulba's cry, CM has Charman's cry, and CS has Squirt's cry).

And ChibiChen, ChibiSara, and ChibiKotohime don't evolve until they're in their 20s >.> CC and CK aren't even level 10 yet. CS I got at level 10, and she'll be the most useful Puppet against Tenshi because A. She's a Fighting type and B. Her moveset includes Howl and Mach Punch (not to mention Karate Chop, but we all know how Mach Punch works).

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Your tag is a PNG, therefore supporting the fact that it is, in fact, not animated.

In other news, the tracks for Touhoumon are pretty cool. /I bet $50 Kevin has these in his collection of Touhou tracks

マッティ

Imma be King of the Pirates!
    Years
    四十(40).

-Ninja-
    Hehhe. I had a bad bike injury a few days ago D:.
    But I got my Persona game. ....Amazing game. :DD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I want P3P now, since a lot of people on LJ are playing it ;;

Maybe I should finally sell that stupid Mimana game or whatever it is to get it.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Time for some PURE STOPPING POWER.

There we go.

マッティ

Imma be King of the Pirates!
    Years

I want P3P now, since a lot of people on LJ are playing it ;;

Maybe I should finally sell that stupid Mimana game or whatever it is to get it.

Yeah
    I fell in love with P3P. I want to play P3FES now. and P4.
    I still havent beaten the game, I am in September..I forgot the date. I just beat a boss recently, then I am going to move on to the Female story. Since this is my first Persona game, I picked male, and I am taking it slowly to know the story and people :3.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

...Where is that LJ icon now.

Is it sad that Firefox remembers the link to the person's userpics? /more people probably have that one icon, but I know this guy so yeah

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

TVTropes doesn't steal my day that much. Red steals my life and my heart though~ <3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Speaking of Red, you now have a Red x Tara drabble posted in your anniversary thread.

I'm calling that ship BinaryPeachesshipping. Because "Peach" is "Momo" in Japanese, "Pink" is "Momoiro" in Japanese, and Pink is a shade of Red, so yeah.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Just posting to tell you guys that the zombies have been reset. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back