• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Six

The problem with finding anime, it's hard to judge what's good and what's not on names alone, and odds are you're never going to figure out if it's good merely by reading the title

and now to torrent obtain legally, Spice and Wolf...

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    One

OH happy day, not only do I have to download the episodes, I then have to convert them to a video format I can actually view

MUCH JOY

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

You could just download a compatible media player/codec pack/other thing. Unless you are one of those people that transfer it to a PS3 or other device.

You could just download a compatible media player/codec pack/other thing. Unless you are one of those people that transfer it to a PS3 or other device.

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

One day I will get past episode 12 of Detective Conan.

One day I will get past episode 12 of Detective Conan.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Conan doesn't need a redesign. The art changes as Gosho's style develops and changes and I believe that is enough. And besides Detective Conan isn't a series where characters wear the same clothes all the time. Sure, he does have his signature clothing with the bowtie and such but he doesn't wear them too often anymore (he just randomly has that bowtie in his pocket instead). So what exactly would they redesign anyways?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

I've seen all of the dubbed episodes and most of the movies. I've resigned myself to being a movie fan because of the number of episodes, but I'd recommend the fourth movie for anyone. Back when I was first time marathoning the movies (which was...last year?) that one definitely stood out...even though it was only the second of the 9 that I watched.

And any movie featuring Shinichi/Jimmy or Kaito Kid is pretty much a guaranteed good one. But I think that, as a movie, Captured in her Eyes is the best and is just a good movie to watch even for non-fans.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah Detective Conan is really freaking long so I resorted to reading the manga instead of watching the anime myself. Though I have seen every movie (it's the only thing I watch anime-wise unless there is a case that I really want to watch animated for some reason or another). Speaking of Detective Conan I ought to watch up with it sometime. Whenever I have the time to that is.

My personal favorite is the seventh movie. But that's because Heiji/Kazuha is my OTP so uhm definitely some bias there haha. And Time after Time by Mai Kuraki (the ending song) is literally one of my favorite songs ever (Mai Kuraki in general is one of my favorites). But I liked pretty much all of the movies. Some more than others of course (the latest one was kind of subpar? Hopefully next years will be better) but y'know.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Yeah, I really enjoyed that one as well (I mean, it was a Heiji movie, and they managed to have added awesome). If I were to make a top 5 list, that one'd probably be on there. The Jolly Roger one probably would be, too, if only because of the Sonoko/Ran centric nature of it (and this time, they weren't damsels in distress...well they were, but they had many moments of awesome and development, which was nice). But my memory of it all's a little shoddy...probably because I marathoned so many of them all at once.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back