• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

I have been watching code geass as of late. though I am thinking of rewatching death note soon lol. I have also been watching golden time,strike the blood,unbreakable machine doll ect ect

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • 73.I read reviews and i think it's interesting ..started the first ep today,i'll be watching it in a little bit :)

Xseed..CG never interested me,i don't know why people like it too much tbh!

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • 73.I read reviews and i think it's interesting ..started the first ep today,i'll be watching it in a little bit :)

Xseed..CG never interested me,i don't know why people like it too much tbh!

I like it because of the story lol(than again their are animes with darker stories). The robots too me are nothing but the icing of the cake.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

I'm waiting for sports shows to finish airing and that for blurays on that boobies show with the elf girl. Think that means I only have Kill la Kill and Golden Time to catch up on.

People like Code Geass for the TWEEEEEEEEEEEEESTS, the romance between girl and table and robots blowing each other up.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Good afternoon, lads. How are we all today? I'm running low on most things so I should probably get myself down to the supermarket soon.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Pokestick being a #toplad

Not long before Britland gets blown away in this big storm the the media have been hyping all week. Chances are Norway, Sweden and Denmark will take a battering, as well.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Winter? Did I oversleep by 3 months last night? I get where you are coming from though, I suppose, summer has held on pretty well this year.

It begins.

Last edited:
    Years

I brainderped and meant Autumn but you get what I mean; usually it seems a lot colder and closer to winter this time of year but this year, like you said, Summer has dug it's claws in for a while it seems.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back