• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    hmmm............!

:) aaaah. Since I miss this pokemon so much........Milotic. One of my favorite water pokemon. I shall make a milotic theme

edit:12 and lol you forgot your numbah too lol

Last edited:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Yeah, that happens sometimes

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

"sxy"

heh

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

yes agree. a sxy and majestic queen of the ocean....HOLD IT. This must be a trick so that I can look like a perv eh? nah just kidding lol. well anyway back to doing random stuff

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

wow i can barely see that text. which means if i ignore you in the future its because i can't be bothered to strain my eyes trying to read it.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

lol I knew that blue was a bit too bright lol. (and now I am procrastinating doing random stuff lol)
    anyway I guess I will use a darker blue like say this royal blue

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Better. Now I guess I should go and make something for dinner.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

oh god. I have been sitting in my chair so long that I just now realized that I have to..... well you know.........real bad. Yet I am too lazy to move :(

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Not sure if I should really take offense to that, Lapras, because it's my art. :|

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

oh yeaaa. Keep this up and I can finally learn how to map a pokemon town map lol
    welp back to youtube so I can learn some more

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

yeeeep. tbh i wouldn't be having a tall avatar right now if I didn't feel like I wasn't doing my art justice when it was just 150x150.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Everyone should have the same parameters when it comes to profiles, avatars and signatures be they mod, supporter or neither of those.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

so discrimination between the "Rich"-moderators the "middle class"-pc supporter" and the "poor"-basic users exists even on PC lol. Moderators even get to have better titles too lol. I call for a riot over this unfair "government"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back