• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Has he danced nude yet?

Because that's when it really gets interesting

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I do like books like these where many of the POV characters misunderstand and hate each other.

Joffrey is pretty entertaining. Though he's explored much more in the TV series than in the books, which is interesting.

Also Lappy join us on the Tyrion love-train.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

The Others themselves aren't undead, Nettonet. :3

...They do appear awfully zombie-like in the TV show, however.
I guess the producers wanted to fuse the Others and the Wights (the zombies) into the same thing, for simplicity's sake.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I watched the first episode of that and it didn't interest me enough. Just the usual zombie outbreak stuff. Saves me from having to watch it, I guess.

Maybe I'll read the comic so that I get to focus on the characters.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Spoiler:

Keeping warm for the holidays~

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Usual zombie outbreak stuff was pretty enjoyable for mid teens me. Haven't seen anything like that in ages, perhaps HOTD, I think that was supposed to have zombies in it.

Oh hey, Yuushibu is out. Time for some more quality entertainment.
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Any show is fine but I prefer the more downbeat things in general. Wish there were more things like The Wire about.

The Bridge, that Swedish/Danish show was pretty good even if it was a little too unbelievable in places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back