• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm too busy/lazy to watch anything else other than Pokemon XY rn.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

dont feel bad about being lazy peaches as I am 100 times more lazy. I am so lazy that I dont even feel like getting up and finding me a good job lol

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

and the same goes for me. lol. well time to get back to listening to some kingdom hearts music.....thats all I have been doing all day. listening to music....

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Finished my comic. currently very slowly folding laundry. veeery slowly.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

Chores......just one word for them. Meh. I will never do one. never. not even if I were to be offered a million bucks.
    Their was only one time ever in my life that I did a chore and that was at that dreadful shelter. basically if I didnt do them my me and my familly would be kicked out..so that was 2 months.....of taking out the trash every night.

Eibbor82

Show me your moves!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2023

I wonder how much more boring life would be without chores?

Eibbor82

Show me your moves!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2023

I try to avoid them as much as possible, but they are rather necessary. I'd rather not eat off of dirty dishes, thanks.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

I still will not do a chore no matter how neccesarry hmph. My auntie does all the "dirty work" lol. but any way in other news........I found a stinkbug ....crawling on my EARPHONES....into my hair. I am totally disgusted right now. and lets not forget the roach intfestation we are having.....plus some weird black fly(I think?) bit me earlier. even worse yellow jackets are out(one almost got me yesterday lol) sigh. I want to go north....to somewhere where bugs rarely comeout...like colorado.....

Eibbor82

Show me your moves!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2023

Bugs are very scary ;___;
    Especially when you don't know what it is and it moves fast and makes noise.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

brrrr. what a scary thought lol. and right now atm I am going paranoid lol. I swear I just heard a buzzing sound though......or mabye its my imagination
    (wow it must be funny. me a guy getting scared over some bugs.)

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

no. no bug is as scary as a bee. oh god please dont get me started on those buzzing death bugs.....okay okay nevermind. jumping spiders are scary. and black widows. and tarantulas.....:(

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

dude I have been their twice already. I am suprised I never saw a guy named chocobo lol

lets see.....denver,the springs, aurora(which is where we stayed). cant remeber the other cities I passed by.....it was the grey hound route btw lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back