• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Don't let your little bro...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iced

Aspiration
    Years
    Don't let your little bro... take your pokemon gold outside. I let mine and the bottom was full of dirt... I decided to see if anything would happen if i played it with the dirt xD... and my level 83 lugia was replaced with a level 251 Rhydon and my Level 29 Gyarados was a level 189 Seadra holding a TeruSama... And the weirdest part is my level 251 Rhydon's STAT screen took me to box 1! (which i used when my pokemon got weak in battle to take out one of my numerous mewtwos...) It was sorta cool but sorta freaky...

Iced

Aspiration
    Years
    Lucky you. I once left pokemon blue outside. It rained.

Did anything odd happen?

Anyways i decided to fill up the cartidige with some muddy grass and now my game wont let me trade with silver, however i still can trade with r/b/y and crystal and gold. I just checked my box to see when i push withdraw on my 3rd mewtwo in box 1 it takes me to the place where sudowoodo used to be and now when a trainer walks up to me i turn into a sudowoodo icon and shake but i still can battle its pretty weird...

Cornicapus

Custom User Title
    Years
    Youre lucky you got some useful glitches... when my Gold version turned up in the washing machine my game was almost wrecked beyond rapair.... but i got some funny/bad gitches

TheFrozen

The frozen feelings...
    Years
    Hey, when my brother borrowed my pokémon gold he let a friend of his borrow it that STOLE it... -__-;; They have never seen each other anymore. And it was my pokemon gold ;__;

Iced

Aspiration
    Years
    BAD NEWS: my pokemon gold after pouring sierra mist in it... it just says POTION x(glitch block)3 all over when i turn it on...

Guest123_x1

All video game cartridges will do odd things if you expose them to undesirable conditions like those all stated above in previous posts. Doesn't matter what game title or version or make or whatever. (That's why the instruction/warning booklets tell you how you have to be careful with them!-especially considering how expensive and hard-to-find it is to replace them!)

Honestly, I don't find any of these "glitches" caused the least bit funny.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back