• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Don't let your little bro...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    This is why I emulate all my GBA games. Unless I need to go on a road trip or something where im away from the computer. Then I need to use the GBA. So that little brothers cant put dirt in anything

(I dont have a little bro BTW)

omfx___harley

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/18
    Years
    that bites. my friend, she said that she dropped her pokemon crystal and it freaked, so when she turned it back on, her slowpoke and pidgeot had psycho nicknames with over 2000000 jumbled characters. she had to release them. and once, i accidentally let pokemon blue go for a ride in the wash, and it was so weird! my lv. 56 blastoise was a lv. 30 rattata and my lv. 52 jolteon was a lv. 71 venusaur, and i couldn't use either pokemon in battle, THEN, all my pokeballs were something called master ball X and i didnt even TRY that and my hyper potions were called sspotionX and when i tried that, it turned a lv. 47 pidgeot into a lv. 89 mew that wouldnt work (after i turned it off) and when i went to get another pokemon out of the box, they were all lv. 2! (some were rhydon, tangela, and pikachu):(

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Sure wish cool stuff would happen when I break my games. Bomberman sometimes blows up randomly on my PS1 cuz of the scratches.

My silver got paint in it, but it still works.

kuribohgx

pokemon freak
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 17, 2007
    my ruby was in my pants in the washing machine and nothing realy bad happened. the only thing that happened was that i gained a few extra potions, and my berry's stopped growing

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    i got mad at my gold once and threw it. The game wouldn't go past ho-oh and on top of that it was flying backwards... weird.

Pokemon Breeder Zoria

Normal Type Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2008
    XD Uhh... I would never let anyone play with my games. The only glitches I do is Missingno, Mew, and Cloning. When I use missingno, though, I stuff it with a rare candy as fast as I can so it will evolve. XD

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    Don't let your younger brother or sister or your older brother or sister get your stuff is the real warning here. XD I'm sorry to hear about your loss, though.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Lol. Something like that happened to me before. I accidently had Pokemon Crystal fall out of my pocket into a pond after forgetting I had it in there. The game still worked, but my starter was now level 1 (and KO'ed EVERYTHING in one hit). All my pokeballs were replaced with Master Balls. Whenever I bought something from the shop, I gained 5,000 Pokedollars. Plus the only move my Pokemon had was flamethrower. That one was a rental however. :D So I just bought myself a new one at a local Wal-Mart and was more careful with it.

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    I dunno, with that kinda stuff I'd probably try to buy the rental one. XD No, not really, I like to actually play the games fairly. Another lesson, don't drop your games in a pond. XD

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    I guess this thread is all about liquid glitches.

I dropped my Crystal in a puddle once. The pokemon wouldn't stop moving and when I talked to suicune it said T'Glitchbox'' Runtime Error and it made a Charizard noise.

Years
    thats weird... my friend once dropped her crystal in the mud and her level 54 meganium turned into a level 125 rattata that knew sacred fire and quick attack. it was weird...

Pokemon Breeder Zoria

Normal Type Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2008
    I forgot to add: I had Pokemon Red when I was super little, and I Put it in a bowl of water and but that bowl in the freezer. When I took it out, I had a level 524 caterpie which knew... Hypersand? That was weird.... And all my pokemon had turned into that, and I had 45 Teru-samas....

omfx___harley

Years
    lolz this is weird but my bros friend left his red or yellow i think i dunno in the rain and it was creeepy....he said it was in glitch city when he saved it and he was on cinnibar when he turned it on.....not only that he was a moltres! he could use his pokemon and all but then he got challenged by a trainer that was his friend who he had fought before.....he won, but then his game crashed......he had to reset it twice before he was normal again.....WEIRD!

lol! Goldsicles........ Im gonna go trythat.
    I heard that doing so will kill your game....whatever, better you than me, chum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Absolitude

Disaster in Absol clothing
    Years
    I once accidentally left my emerald in my pocket and my mom washed. I left it out to dry, and no fun gliches have occurred, the battery just doesn't work, so i can't grow berries or do time based things like the super sale, and stuff. Mabye i should dip it in a soapy bath and hope for the best.

omfx___harley

Years
    I once accidentally left my emerald in my pocket and my mom washed. I left it out to dry, and no fun gliches have occurred, the battery just doesn't work, so i can't grow berries or do time based things like the super sale, and stuff. Mabye i should dip it in a soapy bath and hope for the best.
    that happened to my ruby game. DONT put it in the bath, you go to this place called bulbapedia and search up "berry glitch" it will tell you how to fix it but so far, i haven't had a volenteer helper to work the lg.......

kuribohgx

pokemon freak
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 17, 2007
    i accidentaly banged my crystal on the wall and when i turned it on all of the pokemon in my box dissapeared and my character turned into the red girl. then i saved it and turned it off. then when i turned it on i turned into the regular girl. i tried banging it again the turn back to the guy but it didnt work.

Bkue

(Ba-Kooo)
    Years
    Mmmm Well im not the kind of person who goes around lighting his games on fire, So I have no glitches for you guys. The glitches I really do are ones like the Missingno trick, and other funny things that I trust. I know the Missingno trick can mess up your game, But I just do it carefully.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back