• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Don't Lock Tutorials?

LunaticHigh

N00b h4x0r
Years
  • It's not a major problem but I just started to learn rom hacking and I found it weird that tutorial threads were getting locked just because there hasn't been a reply in over 30 days.

I don't want to re-create a thread just to ask a question about the tutorial and I don't like sending PM's because I'd like other people to see my question, just in case someone has a similar problem or has a solution.

I understand the need to keep forums clean of old topics. And it's possible that some tutorials go out of date but if that's the case, someone can request a lock for those specific tutorials. However, for other old tutorials, can they stay unlocked?

SamieNiceGuy

Be positive, Not negative.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    I would like that too. not being locked can be a great help for not understanding or wanting to ask a question. or you could always pm the person of the thread.

Back