• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Self-Destruct!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EliteNeutrono37

Dragon Tamer
Years
  • KA-BOOM!

Hey PoCo's! EliteNeutrono here with yet another game. The object is to count down from 5; simple. But, when a person hits zero, they respond "KA-BOOM!" And then, they have to ask a trivia question. The next person replies to the question, then begins with 5 again.
    -If your number is 3 or 4, you have the oppurtunity to reset the countdown. But, in addition, you must also ask a trivia question. When it's answered, the person who answered begins at 5 again. This is optional, and can only be done once in a countdown. THIS DOES NOT COUNT AS A BRAND NEW COUNTDOWN! If you posted before the reset, then you can't post in the reseted countdown.
    -Have fun! Strike up things in the conutdown; don't just answer with the number.

In my opinion, Selfdestruct is sort of a smart move.

Last edited:

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years

I have come from outer space... to eat ALL of your cookies! And Explosion is better, with a 250 base power.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2022
    They nerfed both of them in Black and White, they don't halve your Defense like they used to. :(

TheBigMan0706

Monster hunting Snivy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2016

I hope this doesn't blow up in my face like those crappy Pokemon Anime they're showing on cartoon network now!

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • 5. Fire type! Really, to my knowledge, there are no fire/water type Pokemon in existence.

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    0!

What is the only type not associated with a legendary?

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 4, 2017
    5.If you dont count arceus' plates then that would be poison type.
    Anyone got any candy?

Years
  • 0. Boom.

I am thinking of a 2nd stage pokekemon. it evolves into its last stage at a high level.

(answer ________(pokemon) which evolves at level ___)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back