• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Don't you be sassin' me Mew! Mew! Listen to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twist

I have Jirachi. And Mew.
    Years
    I've tried everything...Nothing works! He just loafs around and even ignores me! Is there any way to get him to listen to me? Even a code would be useful.

Sweet Love

♥~N/A~♥
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 4, 2010
    If you get Mew with code you won't be able to make it listen to you. You must go to Faraway Island and catch it (you can use code to get on Faraway Island).

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
    Mew, if obtained by codes, cannot obey you, I think. I also believe that if traded Mew may never obey you. You may also find it helpful asking in Simple Questions. If you have anymore questions on this topic, or next time you have a simple question ask it in Simple Questions. It really helps us reduce spam. The link is and forever will be in my sig and in the group of stickies at the top of the R/S/E (GBA) forum.

CLOSED

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back