• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

doodle thread

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • waaaah shawn thats gorgeous i just wish the lines were darker so i could see it better :O

have some posing practise and whatever??
    Spoiler:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • eee cute pokemons <33

so i noticed i tend to draw really small? like this second pic is like 1.5"x1.5" wtf why do i do this
    Spoiler:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I'm still alive and doing art... uh things.

Just some ugly doodles for a model I've modelled.
    Spoiler:

And this is what it looks like currently with it's Idle animation:
    Spoiler:

Still a WIP though.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • holy shit nina im gonna have to see more of your art because last i saw was literally five years ago and just from this i can see youve improved massively and started doing different things and wow (´ ▽`).。o♡

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • holy shit nina im gonna have to see more of your art because last i saw was literally five years ago and just from this i can see youve improved massively and started doing different things and wow (´ ▽`).。o♡

thanks anna :D haha I'm still surprised you can still somewhat remember my art from ages ago xD

doodle thread

Doodle because I want to start using my PC blog again, but my original header was the most atrocious thing ever.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • So I don't doodle often (yet) but I did draw this a while back. I was mostly trying to copy, but the hair kinda went haywire.
    EDIT: So the picture didn't post from my phone DERP

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back