• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dorma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kai: Envoy of Darkness

Dakness comes!
    Years
    :os:
    The Plot:
    Far away in a deep dark region called Dorma a new type of poke'mon is beginning to emerge, The Chaos Poke'mon. There exsists an island, where the chaos poke'mon originated, it was called Tutsanami rock, however they broke free from the cursed island and now they must be defeated, Only the trainers with might and courage can stop these types ruling the world, but with the fight between machine poke'mon and Shadow Poke'mon may get in a hero's way!

:mew2:
    The Trainer who decides to go on this quest must be with other trainers alike, with strong poke'mon and plenty of courage, or poke'mon at level hundred with a lot of money and kick-a.s.s tm's

Kai: Envoy of Darkness

Dakness comes!
    Years
    If you wish to are to aid me on this quest, tell me where you wish to meet, and there we will begin... first rules, any disputes over trainers and they will not be coming! Secondly, there may be violence and destruction as the legendary dragons are free and will wreak havoc across the globe if they are not strong, i hope you are ready!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back